emira's mumble:

This is my blog. I speak my mind. But sometimes i speak my heart. So pardon me if what i wrote insult you or make you hurt or make u dislike me cuz this is just me!

Monday, January 30

Got To Go

Sometimes u'll stuck in a relationship where the flame is getting dull and maybe soon it will only be smoke left. But you dont have the courage to let the relationship go. U have low self esteem and u think that u cant never be love again if u let this one go. Ur Isolophobia. Ur afraid to be alone. Everyday u wake up, u force to put a happy face and at night before u sleep u keep daydreaming bout the prince charming of urs since ur a little but the fact is he is the one next to u. U dont have to torture urself. Let him go. Go search for the true soulmate of urs. No matter how hard it is, force ur lips open and said it to his face that "U got to go!!"

najwa mahiaddin - got to go



No comments: